Grain Free Mama’s variety pack of Crepe Mixes are the perfect solution for your clean eating lifestyle! Experience the exceptional moistness and irresistible flavors of our Edible Grass Free Crepe Mixes that will leave you craving for more. With each 100g blended flour mix package, you can effortlessly whip up 8 delicious 10″ crepes that are gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
Indulge in the goodness of our Organic Mama’s Original Crepe Mix, Organic Garlic & Onion Crepe Mix, Organic Cinnamon & Nutmeg Crepe Mix, and the decadent Organic Delicious Chocolate Crepe Mix. These versatile crepes are a game-changer – whether you follow a gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, vegetarian, paleo, keto, or traditional diet, you’ll relish the opportunity to savor the rich flavors of your preferred ingredients. Prepare them quickly and easily, and enjoy the benefits of low calories and low carbs. With Grain Free Mama’s Store Baking Mixes, you can now say goodbye to grains and sugar without compromising on taste.
Make your culinary dreams come true with our crepes, the ultimate easy-bake mix for every occasion.
- 4 Crepe Mix packages (100g each), 1 each Mama’s Original Crepe Mix, Garlic & Onion Crepe Mix, Cinnamon & Nutmeg Crepe Mix and Delicious Chocolate Crepe Mix.
- Makes 8 large, or 10 medium crepes per mix.
- Quick and easy to make, which leaves much more time to relax and enjoy your day.
- Grain Free and Gluten Free (Edible Grasses Free)
- Dairy Free, Soy Free and Botanical Nut Free
- Keto-diet and Paleo-diet friendly, these crepe mixes are low calorie and low carb (8g carbs/50 calories per serving).
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives – Ever!
- Classic crepe taste and texture.
Crepe Mix Preparation:
- Pre-heat pan or crepe stone to medium high heat.
- Place mix, 3 eggs and 1 cup water in a blender or bowl and mix well.
- Pour a small amount of batter into pan (rotate pan in a circle to spread evenly or onto Crepe Stone (use a crepe stone spreader to spread batter evenly).
- Allow to cook until edges start to curl upward.
- Turn crepe over and cook (30 seconds-1 minute) on the other side.
- Fill with ingredients of your choosing and fold sides.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Can be filled and served hot or cold.
- Refrigerate unused batter, shaking well before using again.
- Store cooked crepes between wax paper in a gallon storage, leaving bag slightly open to breathe.